Can this hair be coloured?
Ofcourse! This hair can be coloured up to colour #613. Keep in mind that coloured hair needs more care due to the use of chemicals. Also can the structure change due to use of chemicals.
- Use a wide tooth comb or Denman brush from the bottom to the top.
- Wash the hair with shampoo (at least once a weak).
- Condition hair with. moisturising conditioner immediately after rinsing shampoo.
- Leave the conditioner in for approximately 30 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
- After conditioning hair rinse out the conditioner with warm water.
- Apply moisturiser and little bit oil and let the hair air dry and style as desired.
Natural curly hair in natural colour. Bundles may differentiate in colour due to hair being from one donor per bundle.
How much hair is needed for a wig or sew-in?
2 bundles for lengths 10" to 16"
3 bundles for the lengths 18' to 24"
4 bundles for longer lengths for more fullness
This hair can last up to 7+ years with proper care and treatment.